Mocha CookiesCourse: Lifestyle
Butter – 1 cup (200 gms)
Brown sugar – 12 tbsp
Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
Egg – 1
Flour – 1 1/2 cup
Whole-wheat flour – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Cocoa – 1/2 cup
Instant coffee – 1 tbsp
Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sift together the flours + baking soda + cocoa powder + a pinch of salt.
- Cream butter & sugar. Add egg + vanilla extract & whisk.
- Add dry ingredients + chocolate chips
- Make 1″ size balls, flatten a bit with a fork. Top with sprinkles and some more chocolate chips coz why not!! More chocolate is always a good idea :).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till done & tops begin to crack.
- Make sure to cool on racks before devouring them.